AMENITIES AND FACILITIES — ADDITIONAL ACCESS FOR GOLD BAND GUEST MEMBERS BEYOND WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR ALL MEMBER LEVELS*
Additional Gold VIP Band (Guest Member) A la Carte Restaurants (x7) — Cuisine Type — Location — Hours
(Usually require advance reservations)
- V.I.P. Simply Gourmet — Steak and Seafood — V.I.P. World — Open 6pm – 10pm
- Intimates — Seafood — Inside Blue Lagoon — Open 6pm – 10pm
- Blues Restaurant & Kosher Kitchen — Presidential Suites — Breakfast 7am – 10:30am, Lunch 12:30pm – 3pm, Dinner 6pm – 10pm (Kosher Only)
- Wine Cellar — Brazilian Churrascaria — Cofresi Palm (V.I.P. Section 2nd floor) — Open 6pm – 10pm
- Jazz — French Bistro — Presidential Suites — Open 6pm – 10pm
- Skewers — Mediterranean Cuisine — Serenity Beach (Seasonal) — Open 6pm – 10pm (Temporarily Closed)
- Tapas Lounge — Spanish — Open 7pm – 9pm
Gold VIP Band (Guest Members) — Lite Fare Bars (x9) — Location — Hours
- Beach Avenue Grill — Harmony Beach — Open 11am – 5pm
- Coconuts (Lite Fare) — Serenity Beach — Open 11am -5pm (Temporarily Closed)
- Half Shell Seafood Bar — above Intimates — Open 11am – 2:30pm
- Liam’s On the Go (Fast Food) — Lifestyle Beach -Open 11am – 5pm
- Oh Crepes! (Gourmet Crepes) — Harmony Beach — Open 11am- 5pm
- Scoops (Ice Cream) — Harmony Beach — Open 11am -6pm
- Tapas Lounge (Spanish) — Cofresi Palm — Drinks and Light Tapas 0am – 6pm / Dinner 7pm – 9pm
- The Corner — NV Beach — Open 11am – 5pm
- Zen (Sushi & Asian Bar) — V.I.P. Beach — Open 11am – 5pm
Bars** — Location — Hours
Additional Gold VIP Band (Guest Members) Bars (x14) — Location — Hours
- Breezy Blends Bar — Harmony Beach — Open 9am – 11pm
- Bubbles — V.I.P. Beach — Open 9am – 6pm
- Cafe Java — 2nd floor of The Tower — Open 9am – 6pm
- Celebrations — 3rd floor of The Tower — Open 9am – 6pm
- Cosmopolitans — V.I.P. Pool — Open 9am – 12am
- Essence — The Villa Lounge Reception — Open 0am – 11pm (Only for guests staying in the Villas)
- Las Palmas — Serenity Beach — Open 9am – 6pm (Temporarily Closed)
- Liam’s Beach Bar — Lifestyle Beach — Open 9am – 6pm
- Mixology — V.I.P. Beach — Open 9am – 6pm
- On The Rocks — Serenity Beach — Open 9am – 6pm (Temporarily Closed)
- The Cellar — Rodizio — Open 6:30pm – 10pm
- The Corner Bar — Cofresi Palm — NV Beach – Open 9am – 6pm
- The Spot — Balcony Level of V.I.P. Pool — Open 10am – 11pm
- The SIP at V.I.P. Pool — balcony level of the V.I.P. Pool — Open 10am -11pm
** The choice of alcohol served is a function of the guest/member status as indicated by the color of the bracelet you receive for the all-inclusive package you paid for. Premium brand international alcohol is usually reserved for higher level guests/members (such as Gold VIP Band) who have paid for that privilege. You may drink as much alcohol as you like; however, be warned that excessive drunkenness that causes unsightly public disturbances may get you banned from the resort; something you agreed to at check-in. Again, while not required, voluntary tips can go a long way toward ensuring a more pleasing level of service (e.g. a dollar a drink is commonly offered).
BEACHES AND POOLS
Additional Gold VIP Band (Guest Members) Beaches (x3)
- Lifestyle Beach
- Serenity Beach (Temporarily Closed)
- Harmony Beach
ACTIVITIES, SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
PARTIES (scheduled, weather permitting):
Additional Gold VIP Band — UPGRADED ACCESS TO — PARTIES — Gold VIP GM Band gives access to better seating and a higher quality of menu and drink items to enjoy.
EXTRA SERVICES & FACILITIES ($+)
LHVC, Cofresi, 57000, Dominican Republic
Dining & Drinks!
Your all-in luxury vacation experience at Puerto Plata includes a selection of delicious food and beverages, with all meals included. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a la carte dining available at our specialty restaurants and bars, with daytime and late-night snacks, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (including beer, spirits, cocktails, house wine with meals, juices, and soft drinks) are all available during your stay.
Many of our a la carte restaurants require reservations, and so we recommend that Members book dining selections in advance.
Blue Band, Gold VIP & Black Band All-inclusive Amenities around the Resort
Access and exclusivity to the resorts awesome array of amenities is a function of the color band bracelet one selects and the per person per night rate one pays. The big advantage of not booking directly with the resort is that not only is one not stuck with the lowest level blue band but the rates we offer are better than those that most members pay when they stay at the resort. We also offer airport transfers to and from STI which saves also about $250+. The different amenities in the following listing will indicate the level of color bracelet on will need to access that amenity..
Our enchanting resort complex features a mixture of suites and stand-alone villas that come in a variety of spaces to provide ample room for couples, families, and groups of all sizes. All of our luxury accommodations are designed as a serene, pampering retreat with breathtaking ocean or mountain views and feature top-of-the-line amenities, stylish contemporary décor, and swimming pools.
Our all-in luxury experience includes all of your meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even snacks – and you can choose from any of our many specialty restaurants, as well as VIP Member-only options available just for you. You are always our priority, which is why we provide our Members with exclusive service designed to make you feel like a first-class guest – all the time, during every moment of your stay. Our attentive staff is ready to cater to you. From V.I.P. only restaurants and beaches to V.I.P. Lite Fare Bars and exclusive entertainment venues including The Colosseum and ICE Nightclub, our Members enjoy an elite selection of specialty areas open only to them
Unlimited Beverages – All of our Members can enjoy house wine with their meals, plus all of our beer, spirits, cocktails, juices, and soft drinks from the many guest and VIP bars on any of our properties during your stay
A LA CARTE DINING – Your all-in luxury vacation experience at Puerto Plata includes a selection of delicious food and beverages, with all meals included. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a la carte dining available at our specialty restaurants and bars, with daytime and late-night snacks, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (including beer, spirits, cocktails, house wine with meals, juices, and soft drinks) are all available during your stay. Many of our a la carte restaurants require reservations, and so we recommend that Members book dining selections in advance.